New Sig100 and Sig200 signature capture pads
The signature pads, Sig100 and Sig200, are designed to capture and digitize handwritten signatures in high resolution. Sig100 and Sig200 are the makers say for applications requiring a signature as proof of identity or to represent informed consent, including government IDs, business contracts, bank accounts, health care forms and other enrolment forms.
In seconds, the signature is stored for use on ID cards, forms and documents even when away from the office, all digital. They are compact and thin and have a large screen with coating, providing a natural writing experience. The signature is displayed in real time on the screen, and for reading there’s a backlit display. The Sig200 model offers a slideshow feature that can display advertising.
Sig100 and Sig200 signature pads are ideal for:
- Government and administration services : identity documents, registration forms
- Businesses : contracts, personnel management and visitor management
- Financial services : opening accounts, taking out loans
- Retail : payment confi rmation, customer loyalty programs
- Health : admission documents, medical records
- Tourism and leisure : registration, checking in and checking out
Insert signatures directly in your ID cards
Sig100 and Sig200 signature pads can be used with a computer and an Evolis plastic card printer to include a signature in an ID card design and improve card security.
Evolis Sig 100 & Sig 200 signature pad main features
- Backlit display
- Super slim design and smooth surface for natural signing experience
- Real time signature display
- Plug and Play USB connection
- Encrypted data transfer
- Strong stylus tether with swivel for ease of use
For more details call us today on 01 460 2200