Terms & Conditions
- These Conditions of Sale are for business customers only.
- Goods are subject to availability and may vary from those advertised.
- You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
- Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our websites with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information. No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment:
- Our advertised prices do not include VAT and delivery charges. The price of the goods may be changed from the one advertised. Please confirm the price before you order.
- The prices advertised on this Site are for orders placed through our Site facility and exclude VAT. Prices on some items may differ from those listed in DBC Group catalogues. Prices and the availability of items are subject to change without notice. Any “list prices” used on this Site relate to the manufacturers’ suggested selling prices and may not be indicative of the actual selling prices in your area.
- Any reference to “savings” used on this Site indicates the average savings off the “list price”. Your actual savings will vary depending upon the goods purchased and the date of the transaction.
- We reserve the right to limit sales. Offers and product ranges displayed on this website are not available to wholesalers or resellers of office supplies. The maximum of two free gifts is available to customers in any one order.
- We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque, credit or debit card or cash. Credit card and debit card payments are taken at the point of customer order not on dispatch of goods.
- Goods bought on credit must be paid for within 30 days from date of invoice. We may share customer credit history information with relevant credit agencies.
- We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. We can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
- All deliveries must be signed for and will be distributed during normal business hours. Orders placed before 4.30 pm will be delivered within 48 hours of placement. Specialty items, bulky goods, print or furniture items may incur additional lead-times up to 6-14 working days.
- Standard delivery is to suitable ground floor reception or stores areas. Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements – there will be an additional charge.
- In the unlikely event that delivery exceeds our stated timelines, you will be advised and given an alternative delivery date. If for any reason we cannot enact delivery, you can opt to cancel your order whereupon we will provide you with a full refund.
- If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, are the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, please let us know within 3 days of receipt or expected delivery by contacting Customer Services on +353 1 460 2200 so that we can investigate the problem. If you have to return the goods please follow the process set out in the Returns section below.
- After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
- You can return an item within 14 days (10 working days) from day of purchase, providing the item is undamaged, unused and with original packaging. Please repack the product in the original packaging.
- If faulty goods are to be returned to us you must contact Customer Services by telephoning + 353-1-460-2200. You will need to obtain an SAR (Sales Advice Returned) from us. The SAR will be valid for 28 days. We cannot accept unauthorised returns which do not have an SAR.
- Due to health and safety regulations the following can not be returned: food or beverage goods, biscuits, coffee or water, clothing, safety clothing, footwear, safety footwear, socks etc. In addition, we do not accept returns of software licences, consumables or opened software unless the item is faulty.
- It is your responsibility to check the goods on delivery. All our goods are sold to you with the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- We will arrange at our expense for collection of the goods, which must be available for collection in their original packaging together with all accessories and manuals.
- Where goods are returned outside the aforementioned period and the fault is verified, the goods will be repaired under the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty.
- If you change your mind we may take goods back at our discretion if they are unopened, unused and in perfect condition. There will be a handling charge of 15% of the purchase price or €30 (whichever is greater) plus a collection charge of €10 for this service.
Guarantee and Liability:
- We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under that Act. We are liable for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or loss of profits.
- When you set up an account with us to purchase online, we may check your record at a credit reference agency to obtain or update our credit information
- The agency will keep a record of our search, which may be seen by other organisations that make searches. When you place your first order under a new online account, the credit check process we carry out may cause a slight delay to your order, depending on the information and credit status that we receive back from the credit reference agency. If you require further information on these procedures please call our Credit Dept. on +353 1-460-2200.
Copyright, Trademark & Use Restrictions:
- The contents of our website are the copyright of Document Binding Company Ltd or other copyright owners and are protected by copyright law. All brand names and product names used on our site are registered trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. You may read and copy the material contained on our website solely for personal and non-commercial use.
- By using our website you agree not to intentionally misuse it. Our website may contain hyper-links to other websites completely unrelated to us; we are not responsible for the content or practices of such websites. Service on our website may be interrupted occasionally and errors may occur. Use of our website is governed by Irish law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
- DBC Group is the trading name of Document Binding Company Ltd with a registered address at Unit 12, Naas Road Business Park, Muirfield Drive, Dublin 12. Ireland