ID cards are essential for many organizations and businesses that need to identify, secure, and grant access to their employees, members, or visitors. ID cards can display various information, such as name, photo, barcode, logo, or hologram, that can be scanned, verified, or authenticated by different systems or devices.
Therefore, using rigid and anti-print transfer badge holder can help to preserve, secure, and enhance the ID cards.
Some ID Card Common Problems:
However, ID cards are not immune to common problems that can affect their quality and functionality. Some of these problems are:
- Fading: The ID imprint can fade over time due to exposure to sunlight, heat, or chemicals.
- Scratching: The ID surface can get scratched by sharp objects, abrasion, or friction, making it hard to read or scan.
- Bending: The ID card can bend or warp due to improper handling, storage, or pressure, causing it to crack or break.
- Smudging: The ID imprint can get smudged by dirt, oil, or moisture, making it blurry or illegible.
- Transferring (dye migration): The ID imprint can transfer to the holder or other surfaces in extreme temperatures, leaving behind a ghost image or residue.
These problems can not only reduce the lifespan and appearance of the ID cards, but also compromise their security and reliability. However, to prevent or minimize these problems, it is important to use the right type of holder for the ID cards.
Rigid ID Card Holders
Firstly, Rigid Badge Holders are hard plastic cases that protect the ID card from physical damage and wear and tear. They can hold up to three cards, vertically, and have slot and chain holes for easy attachment to lanyards, clips, or reels.
Therefore, Rigid badge holder is ideal for cards that need to be frequently removed, inserted, or swiped, such as ID cards, access cards, smart cards, or magnetic stripe cards.
In addition, the Rigid Card Holder has a slide ejector for easy card access and a clear window for displaying the front card.
Anti-Print Transfer Badge Holder
Secondly, Anti-print transfer badge holders are clear vinyl holders that prevent the ID imprint from sticking to the holder in extreme temperatures.
They have a resealable zip close that keeps dirt and moisture out. They can also hold one or two cards, either vertically or horizontally, and have slot and chain holes for easy attachment to lanyards, clips, or reels.
All in all, anti-print transfer badge holders are ideal for ID cards that have high-quality printing or sensitive information, such as photo IDs, holograms, or barcodes.
A perfect combination...
- Custom Lanyards: If you want to make your ID cards more personalized and professional, you can order custom lanyards from us. We offer a variety of colors, materials, and designs to suit your needs and preferences. Custom lanyards are also a great way to promote your brand and increase your visibility.
- Access Control Cards: If you want to enhance the security and convenience of your ID cards, you can opt for access control cards. These cards use RFID, magnetic stripe, or barcode technology to grant or deny access to specific areas or resources. Access control cards can also be integrated with other systems such as attendance, payroll, or parking. Explore our range of access control card solutions and how they can benefit your organization.
In a nutshell...
In conclusion, Rigid card holders and anti-print transfer badge holders are two types of holders that can help you avoid common ID card problems.
They can protect your cards from fading, scratching, bending, smudging, and transferring, and ensure their quality and functionality.
Finally, depending on your needs and preferences, you can choose the best type of holder for your ID cards. Here are some tips and recommendations for choosing the best type of holder for your cards:
- Consider the size, orientation, and number of cards you need to hold.
- Consider the type, quality, and sensitivity of the information on your cards.
- Consider the frequency and method of using your cards.
- Consider the environment and temperature where you use your cards.
- Consider the style, color, and design of your holders.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with us or give us a call at +353 1 460 2200