Further to the blog post – Accessories for ID Card Printers, if you are using your ID card printer at tradeshows, events, corporate gatherings, etc, it is important to protect your printer from being damaged by potential shocks and jolts.
A carry case is the best solution for transporting your ID card printer and its consumables (cards, cables, spare ribbon etc.) to prevent damage, wear and tear.
Carry cases are designed to protect your machine from damage thanks to:
- A waterproof exterior made from the highest quality impact absorbing foam
- A waterproof dust free interior, which fits your printer’s dimensions and weight perfectly
- Side protection with high density foam padding
- A waterproof rubber bottom
Carry cases are also designed to make travelling with your ID card printer more comfortable and convenient through:
- An ergonomic retractable tote arm with patented slip-proof shoulder strap
- A zip closure for top loading ease
- An additional zip closure storage for consumables (cards, cables, spare ribbon etc.)
- Being attractive, lightweight and highly durable
When travelling, consider if your ID card printer needs special protection from shocks and jolts. Also consider your own ease and comfort when travelling. Considerations like these can help to put you in a stronger position when attending an event and representing your company.
Information on other useful ID card printer accessories can be found in the blog section – ID card accessories
If have any questions or require more details, visit the accessories page in our online shop or contact us on + 353 1 460 2200